Welcome! I am a licensed mental health counselor in the state of Massachusetts (#8267). I specialize in maternal mental health.
Private practice specialty treating:
- Women’s Health
- Perinatal, infertility, loss
- Pregnancy (and pregnancy illnesses, such as Hyperemesis Gravidarum, a.k.a. “HG”)
- Postpartum mood and anxiety disorders (a.k.a., PPD or postpartum depression)
- Women in the non-maternal arena enduring life transitions, stressors, relationship issues, illnesses, accidents, sleep disorders, and so much more.
I have extensive experience in:
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Mood disorders (bipolar)
- Sleep disorders
- Intellectual disabilities, learning disabilities
- Developmental disabilities
- Traumatic brain injury
- Parenting (and parenting of challenging children)
I work primarily with adults.
In 2017, I received advanced training from the Postpartum Stress Center from well-renowned domestic and international author, clinician, and expert Karen Kleiman, LCSW.
What am I like outside of the office?
I am also a mother of two, an active participant in my children’s school system, an artist, a developing author, and am passionate about animals, nature, fitness, and all things Pure Barre!