Welcome! I am a licensed mental health counselor located in Natick, Massachusetts (#8267). I have about eighteen years of experience working in the very vast arena of Psychology. I specialize in the treatment of women with perinatal and postpartum mood and anxiety disorders, adults with traumatic brain injury, adults with a developmental disability, sleep disordered individuals, and adults with mood and anxiety disorders (Bipolar, OCD, anxiety, panic disorder, depression, grief, trauma, bereavement, and adult attention-deficit disorder). I also support parents of children with mental health issues, including parents of adult children.
I have a unique understanding of a rare and debilitating pregnancy condition, called Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG) and my door is always open to supporting women through that condition or the trauma that follows having that condition.
Areas of specialty include:
- Women’s Issues
- Perinatal, Pregnancy, or Postpartum struggles (anxiety, depression, OCD)
- Pregnancy illness or trauma of HG (Hyperemesis Gravidarum)
- Sleep Disorders or concerns
- Developmental disabilities, traumatic brain injury
- Or, general adult mental health (bipolar, depression, anxiety disorders)
In 2017, I received advanced training from the Postpartum Stress Center from well-renowned domestic and international author, clinician, and expert Karen Kleiman, LCSW and additional training from PSI that same year.