Fees & Payment:
- To meet the economic needs of most clients, I accept the following insurances. You will be responsible for knowing your own insurance before beginning therapy, you should know what is covered, what your deductible is, and/or what your co-pay is.
- Please understand, like other medical or professional appointments, that once you reserve an hour by booking your appointment, it is to be considered paid for unless you provide 24-hours’ cancellation notice. Insurance does not pay for your missed appointments; therefore, you will be responsible for the cost.
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- United Behavioral Health, Optum
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Health Plans Inc.
- Out of network (If you would like to receive my services and your insurance is not listed above, you may qualify for out of network coverage. Ask your insurance. If covered, I can provide you with a “super bill” to submit to your insurance so that you may be reimbursed at their rates. You will be responsible for paying for your services at the time of each visit).
Deductibles and/or co-pays are due at the time of service.
Intake Assessment (one hour) $200.00
Psychotherapy sessions (45-53 minutes) $125.00
Psychotherapy sessions (53-60 minutes) $150.00
I reserve some spaces in my private practice for lower fee sliding scale therapy sessions. Please contact me to discuss the availability for sliding scale payment options.
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Credit/Debit/HSA